Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
Venti
Venti
Admin
https://loonycal.forumotion.com

CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:43 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 400
June 25 | US | Free Promo | 8th Normani Article

Interview:
Link Up is out now

despy and hammer like this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:14 am
Rarity visits Dumont FM

Free Promo / Latin America (BR) / 1/8 

25th of June

CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Logo_dumont

Rarity visits Dumont FM in Brazil to promote her upcoming debut single Downhill from Here, she was wearing a off-shoulder yellow dress with matching yellow heels. Her eye shadow was in the color light blue to color contrast her outfit. The interview was in Portuguese, and some bits were English. 

Interview:

H: So today, we have one of the uprising artists is here in the studio today. Ladies and gentle this is Rarity!

R: Hello! I am so excited to be here today!

H: Thank you so much for stopping by. I like your outfit

R: Thank you so much! As a model, i try my best to appear in my best state

H: Well, you easily achieve that by the looks of it. Well you mentioned you are a model and now your endeavoring into being a singer. That must be a really challenging change for you

R: Well its not really that easy, but ill try to make the most of it. 

H: So are you quitting modeling? 

R: Not at all! I love modeling and i am still signed to an agency so i would get cast in shoots

H: This also opens for you a lot of opportunities.

R: Of course! I am behind the scenes of creating my own line, and hopefully everything goes smoothly. 

H: We cannot wait to see what you come up with.

R: Me too! Got some really unique pieces already planned!

H: Now you are getting me too excited!!

R: Trust me, it is worth the wait!

H: Another thing that is worth the wait, is your debut single that is coming tomorrow!

R: I am so excited for that as well! Pretty nice feeling to be honest.

H: Its called Downhill from here, can you tell us whats it about.

R: Well its a song thats really unique, about getting with someone and you predicting the outcome. 

H: So is it a breakup song?

R: Not really, its really uptempo and fun. Its about forgetting the past with someone. 

H: I like that idea, i think we dont get a lot of songs like this nowadays.

R: Yes indeed!.

H: Can you sing us a small part?

R: I can!

Rarity sings a short part of the chorus

R: thats about it! I dont want to spoil the song. laughs

H: Well i can tell you it will be good!

R: Thank you so much!

H: Thank YOU very much for being here today.

R: Thank you for having me 

H: Ladies and gentle that was Rarity. Her debut single "Downhill from Here" is coming tomorrow. Tune in midnight for the premiere!

Interview ends

despy likes this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:39 am
Rarity visits Luciana By Night
Paid Promo / Latin America (BR) / 2/8
25th of June

CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Dn96bxsUwAAZZhb

Rarity visits Luciana by Night show to promote her upcoming debut single "Downhill from Here". She was wearing a peach jacket matched with peach high waist trousers with a white crop top underneath. The interview was in Portuguese, but translated to English with subtitles. 

Interview:
H: Our guest, is someone really special as she is making her way to fame. Please give it up for Model Rarity!
Rarity walks in and takes a seat while the audience applauded her. 
R: Thank you very much! How are you!!
H: I am good thank you for asking, how are you!!
R: I am doing really good!
H: Wow, can i just say you are a natural to the camera! You must be used to it.
R: Used to it is a bit of a strong choice of words!. But yes, i am confident at least i try to be.
H: Well, let me just tell you a strong choice of words for a strong woman.
H: You are a model, as we all know. But you're singing now!
R: Definitely, who would've thought!
H: Your new single, coming tomorrow "Downhill From Here". 
R: Yes, i am very excited for the world to hear it.
H: Now, let me tell you. She made listen to some of her material and this girl is coming for the kill!
Audience Cheers
R: Thank you so much. Yeah i try my best to deliver a message. Some can be cheesy but hey this is all about having fun!
H: Trust me, we are excited to see another Latina representing our country! 
R: I am so excited too! I feel like we barely have exposure in our community. Like about pop female artists, we only have a few! And its amazing. Some are insanely talented. Camila for instance comes to mind. @beysus
H: Actually, Camila is the only other one that comes to mind.  
R: Yeah, shes amazing!
H: Will there ever be a collaboration, we would love to see two Latin women together. 
R: As of right now, nothing is planned. But i hope so in the future. It would be so fun!
H: Latina Power!!!
Audience Cheers
H: Well if you need another Latina in the song, you know who to call. Smirks
Audience Laughs
R: Oh my gosh! I would love to!
H: Just not the singing part laughs
Audience Laughs
R: Definitely, will take note of that laughs
H: Thank you so much for visiting us today. And i hope you come back to perform for us the song!
R: Thank you so much for having me. 
H: Rarity debut single "Downhill from Here" coming tomorrow!
Audience Cheers
Interview ends

beysus likes this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:50 am
Hailee Steinfeld visits Flux Offices, Takes Over Flux Platform
(Global, Free)
Thursday, June 25

CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 6LYAs6t

Personified pop star Hailee Steinfeld stopped at our studios today to perform an acoustic version of "Love Myself" and answer questions our Flux audience had for her as well as her own fans, the Hailiens, had as well.

The performance/interview will be uploaded on Hailee's Flux account, as well as promoted on Flux's Search/Discover section.

Hailee on her daily use of Flux:
I just love the app, the quality is there as well. The UI is outstanding and easy on the eyes. Another reason I love this streaming platform is because of Love Myself's success on the platform.  They pay good too!

When is your debut album coming?:
I shit you not, it's coming sooner than you expect. I think some people will be surprised at how soon it is when I eventually drop the release date. Hailiens included, as they've spammed my DM's on about every social media platform for these past 2 weeks.

Describe your debut single "Love Myself" in 5 sentences:
It's a song for everyone. It makes you dance crazily and makes you appreciate what's in front of you. It has basically one of the best beats and melodies I've ever heard. I wrote this song in about 5 minutes. It's already a global smash!

Describe your songwriting process:
Usually I don't even need the beat in front of me, I usually write on my spare time anyways. When something gives me pleasure, interest, or disgust, I type it in my notes app.

Opinion on new upcoming artists:
Other than me, because I'm simply that bitch, I love Shawn Mendes. He's an amazing person and we've texted a lot actually. You know how I feel about Normani, my bff for life. There's one artist that my fans call "Hagrence" and I scream everytime I see the nickname.

After the interview, Steinfeld went to perform a special edition of "Love Myself" for Flux execs and fans, a beautiful acoustic version.

Hailee sits down on the stool next to her guitar player. The guitar player has a purple guitar with Hailee's name and face drawn on it. Steinfeld is wearing a black crop top with a jean shirt, with 5 inch black heels. As the guitar player starts the special version, Hailee vocalizes beautifully as they make their way into the chorus. The guitar player starts playing faster, as Hailee gets louder while singing "Love Myself"'s chorus. The guitar slows down again as they reach the 2nd verse, then speeds up again as they hit the chorus again. Love Myself's acoustic version also received a new bridge, "Who's gonna love me more than meeeeeeeeee! I love me!" The guitar speeds up more as Hailee finishes the last chorus strongly vocally.

Venti, beysus, despy and TattooedHeart like this post

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:08 am
Hailee Steinfeld performs Love Myself on Got Talent España (SP)
(Europe, Paid)
Thursday, June 25

CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Got_Talent_Espa%C3%B1a

Tonight we have global actress turned into global popstar Hailee Steinfeld here to perform her smash debut single "Love Myself". Let's give it up for Hailee!

As the camera turns towards Hailee, she is turned opposite to the camera.The stage is huge and it's being lit lavender, which is her favorite color. Steinfeld is wearing a lavender tracksuit that has #LoveMyself engraved on the back, which viewers can see. Hailee is wearing lavender eyeshadow and nude lipstick as well. As Steinfeld sings the first verse, she starts a small choreo routine with her backup dancers. When the chorus hits, Hailee and her backup dancers flash into a more uptempo choreo. Steinfeld is doing all of this while singing 100% live. Hailee struts into the live audience with the dancers during the 2nd verse. She even motivates the show's judges to get up and dance. When the chorus hits again, she finds her way back on the stage while doing the same choreo previously. While Steinfeld does her final runs, she stares into the camera singing the last chorus. Hailee ends with loudly, "I love me!"

despy and TattooedHeart like this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:40 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 5e3c8c10

Interview at KOST 103.5 (US)
June 25th, 2020
Free

Host: Welcome back to the most listened to radio station in the US! On the show today we have brand new artist, and soon to be household name, Shawn Mendes. Welcome to the show Shawn!

Shawn: Thanks for having me! 

Host: First of all I want to say congrats on making your chart debut on Friday! How does it feel to have a top 20, top 15 in fact, record?

Shawn: You know my manager Jack called me to let me know and I thought he was joking, I couldn’t believe it. It’s surreal! I have to thank my fans for all their hard work though, I know they’ve been streaming the hell out of the song.

Host: Well so have we! You must be pretty tired from all your hard work promoting too right?

Shawn: Yeah it’s exhausting but I can’t complain, I have the best job in the world and that’s just part of it!

Host: Now I know your fans are desperate for a music video, can we get any word on that?

Shawn: So I’m actually in the process of filming it right now, it should be finished soon. I don’t know when it will come out but you’ll have to wait for now.

Host: And you sure do like making your fans wait, ‘MY MY MY!’ was a long time in the making wasn’t it?

Shawn: This sounds mean but I like making them wait, I think it builds excitement! If they knew or had everything straight away that would be so boring.

Host: Well we are definitely excited. Without further ado, here’s Shawn’s single ‘MY MY MY!’

~

Shawn's Debut Single 'MY MY MY!' Is Out Now

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:55 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 1200px-Live_with_Kelly_and_Ryan_logo_Sept_2017.svg

Ava Max X Live with Ryan and Kelly
TUESDAY | June 23rd | Paid US

On the 23rd of June, Ava Max went on Live with Ryan and Kelly in NY to perform her new debut single "Sweet But Psycho"

the host finishes with the introduction of the performer and the camera moves to the stage, Ava is surrounded by 4 dancers and shes in the middle looking down, the song begins to play and Ava raises her head and starts to sing. she is wearing a half black half red bodysuit under a long coat with thigh-high platform shoes and her signature Max Cut hair. her dancers start to dance, Ava moves around the stage even though its a bit small, she tries makes do with what she is dealing with, the chorus begins and while also singing, Ava joins her dancers in sync as the audience clap to the beat. the bridge begins and Ava gets on the floor on her knees but doesn't belt the note in the song as she did in The Voice. she gets up sings the last chorus while dancing and finishes the song with her hand to the sky. the hosts then remind everyone that Ava's debut single "Sweet But Psycho" is out everywhere.

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:22 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 H1Lj-6_cFd_y1t4xpS3sBmCWyFrS1JmZrlHn3VRRCZI5voZ5jxPNxdRDDnmIFw447IbJ_nx_IRn0YmT4_ZI5Ewk8iFNl8nNSDNw_AknjJb7WderBG8lamnt8bqGbp2PSJLOaCJjvUA-921ie

Ava Max X Good Morning America
WEDNESDAY | June 24th | Paid US

On the 24th of June, Ava Max went on Good Morning America in NY to talk about her single, the story behind her hair

Host: Our next guest is a viral sensation, her new song "Sweet But Psycho" has been playing everywhere, please give a warm welcome to our guest Ava Max! how are you?
Ava: Ahh thank you! I'm so excited to be here, I love all of y'all and watch GMA so being here is like a 'pinch me' moment
Host: well we are glad to hear that! we are happy to have you here. now, let's talk about the whole hair cause it is very unique, you told Harpers Bazaar it says "Ava Max made a mistake that ended up becoming a defining signature. She was in the middle of cutting her hair, while at the same time baking cookies when she caught a look of herself in the mirror" could you elaborate more on that?
Ava: well its a very funny story, to say the least, I had some cookies baking while I was in the middle of cutting my hair and I just had cut one side of my hair off and I smell something burning and it was the cookies! so I quickly dropped the scissors and went to see the cookies, sadly they were burnt and dead, but then I looked at myself in the mirror and I fell in love with it, cause it's original and it felt me so that's how the Max-Cut came about.
Host: So your new single, "Sweet But Psycho" is doing very well, anything to say to your fans?
Ava: yes! oh my god, you guys are amazing! and I owe the success of the song to my fans, and I just want to tell y'all that I love you so much!
Host: very kind words from Ava Max! Ava's debut single "Sweet But Psycho" is out everywhere go get it!

Last edited by ACT2 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:35 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 5e67eb11

Radio Interview at Channel 955 | Call-in (US)
June 25th, 2020
Free

Host: On the line today we have an exciting new artist, you’ve probably heard his song play all week long, give it up for Shawn Mendes!

Shawn: Hi it’s so nice to talk to you, I wish I could be there in person but I’m in rehearsals for my performance on Conan tonight. I’m so nervous!

Host: That’s so exciting! We will definitely be watching, your acoustic performance on Kelly & Ryan was amazing. It’s gone viral on twitter right?

Shawn: Yeah I saw my fans tagging me on that tweet earlier, the likes are crazy! I’m glad everyone enjoyed it.

Host: Speaking of viral, our guest here knows all about that. Before you were even signed you had 5 million Instagram followers and millions of views on YouTube, tell us how that happened.

Shawn: I really don’t know! I guess when one person found my videos, they shared them and it’s snowballed from there. That’s how I got signed, I have the internet to thank!

Host: Well all the success is deserved. There’s lots of exciting new artists popping up right now, is there anyone on your radar who you’d love to collaborate with?

Shawn: Well I have a few lined that I can’t tell you about yet! I’m super excited. I’m loving all the new music right now, especially Normani’s Link Up. That is a huge bop.

Host: Speaking of Norman there’s been a recent feud between her and Camila Cabello, who’s team are you on?

Shawn: I do NOT want to get involved in beef but right now, team Normani!

~

Shawn's Debut Single 'MY MY MY!' Is Out Now

Venti, despy and TattooedHeart like this post

ACT2
ACT2

Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:45 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Watch-what-happens-live-logo-B268C850E5-seeklogo.com

Ava Max X Watch What Happens Live
THURSDAY | June 25th | Paid US

On the 25th of June, Ava Max went on Watch What Happens Live in NY to perform her new debut single "Sweet But Psycho"

the host introduces Ava and the camera pans to the stage, Ava is surrounded by her 4 dancers and shes in the middle, the song begins to play and Ava starts to sing. she is wearing a red latex outfit under a long black coat with thigh-high platform shoes and her signature Max Cut hair. her dancers start to dance as Ava moves around the stage, the chorus comes in and Ava joins her dancers in sync as the audience cheer and clap. the bridge begins and Ava gets on the floor on her knees and belts the note in the song she gets up sings the last chorus while dancing with her dancers and finishes the song with a pose. the host then reminds everyone that Ava's debut single "Sweet But Psycho" is out everywhere

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:35 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Maxres15

Shawn Mendes Answers the Webs Most Searched Questions | WIRED
(US, Pre-recorded)
June 25th, 2020
Free

Shawn: This is Shawn Mendes and I’m answering the webs most searched questions for Wired.

‘Is Shawn Mendes Shawn Mendes American?’

No I’m actually from Ontario, Canada! Not an ounce of American in me sadly, or gladly depending on your views *laughs*

‘What Are Shawn Mendes Fans Called?’

I actually don’t have a name for them yet, I usually find fan names cringe but I think they might call themselves the Mendes Army? You’ll have to ask them that question.

‘What Is Shawn Mendes’ New Song?’

Well it’s called ‘MY MY MY!’ and it’s my debut single, out now everywhere!

What is MY MY MY! About?’

MY MY MY!’ Is about the start of a relationship and the excitement of that, but it can be about anything you want really. That’s what I love about music and songwriting. That’s what the song is about for me, but it can be about something completely different for someone else.

Did Shawn Mendes go to college?’

I didn’t actually, otherwise I wouldn’t be here right now. If I did go I think I’d be studying music or voice right now, that would be super fun. But luckily I have my dream job here now, being a pop singer is one of the jobs you don’t need a degree for!

Did Shawn Mendes finish high school?’

Yes I did! What do these people think of me?

‘Did Shawn Mendes Start On YouTube?’

Yes I did actually believe it or not. YouTube gave my music such a great platform and I definitely wouldn’t be here today without it.

~

This was fun! Lets do this again in a years time to see what happens. Oh and stream ‘MY MY MY!’ Now on all platforms!

Last edited by jackgrande on Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

beysus, despy and TattooedHeart like this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:42 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 1200px14

Conan Live Performance (US)
June 25th, 2020
Free

Conan: Performing his single ‘MY MY MY!’ for his late night debut, give it up for Shawn Mendes!

The audience cheers as the camera pans to a pitch black stage. Lights begin flashing as the synths start to play and a bright spotlight appears to reveal Shawn as the beat kicks in. He is alone on stage with a screen behind him playing visuals as seen in the trailer, along with bright flashes of white. Shawn encourages the audience to dance as he sings the bridge and erupts into the last chorus. As the song finishes the stage goes dark and Shawn is no longer visible.

*lights fade back in with the audience applause*

Conan: Amazing! ‘MY MY MY!’ Is out now on iTunes and Flux!

despy, TattooedHeart and dweebz like this post

hammer
hammer

Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:01 pm
Rarity visits Encontro Com Fátima Bernardes
Paid Promo / Latin America (BR) / 3/8
25th of June

CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Encontro_2017

Rarity visits Encontro Com Fatima Bernardes to promote her debut single "Downhill from Here". She was wearing a long black maxi-dress with flower prints all over it. matched with a black high heel. Her hairstyle was space buns. The interview was done in Portuguese, and translated to English with subtitles 

Interview:
H: Our next guest, musical guest actually. I am so excited to introduce her, its Rarity!!
Rarity walks in while the theme song played. She was waving to the audience until she took a seat.
H: Hi, how are you!!
R: I am doing good thank you!
H: Well i am glad to hear that!! I am loving your outfit
R: Thank you so much, it was so last minute but i tried my best to pull it off!
H: well you clearly did because it looks fantastic!
R: Thank you so much!!
H: Well, lets get straight into this, you are releasing a new single. Called "Downhill from Here".
R: Yes, it is called Downhill from Here. And it is my first single ever!
Audience Cheers
H: Can you tell us what it is about, because the cover art is so trippy and weird in a good way!
R: Well its about a forgetting the past about someone. Its really just a bunch of topics described in one. Its really trippy as the cover yes but it all connect and that is what i tried to achieve with this single. I wrote this a long time ago and i just kept adding and adding and fixing it every time i got the chance
H: So you are saying this is not a new song?
R: To me no. I think a lot of artist have unreleased songs from years ago. Its the process, some songs usually do not make the album so it goes straight into the stash. 
H: Speaking about albums, your debut album. Tell us more about that.
R: Well, my debut album is still in the works. No promises to be honest with you, because i cannot risk it at the moment laughs i am making tracks for the album yes, but im perfecting it. I want this to be a good debut album, something that i will be remembered for so i am being so strict with everything. The cover art, the track list the singles everything!
H: You seem like you know what you're doing. Now are you gonna retire from modeling?
R: No! I love modeling, but i will have to make it a side job for now. My focus is music and music only. I will still appear in commercials, TV Ads and eventually release my own line
H: Any plans for releasing your own line so far or is that so far a secret
R: I would love to say yes but its not a definite thing. I started working on cloth yes but just not as how i want them. So for now, my focus is Downhill From Here!
H: Alright ladies and gentlemen, that was our musical guest Rarity, please give her a round of applause
H: Rarity's debut single comes out midnight everywhere. Make sure to get it!
Rarity waves and send kisses to the audience 
Interview Ends

despy, TattooedHeart and dweebz like this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:18 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Img_5318

beysus, despy, TattooedHeart and dweebz like this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:06 pm
Victoria Monet x Telematin

June 19th Paid Europe (France)

Host: Now, we have a new artist coming to perform on our show! Give it up for Victoria Monet performing her new hit song, sticky!
Victoria waves to the audience and thanks them for having her before getting into position to perform. She is wearing nude heels, a trench coat dress with one strap and a gold cloth choker. She starts the performance in the middle of the stage while vibing to the 20s intro of the song smiling and laughing. She then sings the first chorus of the song in the middle before moving forward closer to the audience for the first verse. Two dancers emerge from each side of the stage as Victoria moves towards the middle for the chorus of the song. All three women begin doing a small, simple dance number. Victoria engages but doesn’t do every movement as she focuses on making sure her vocals are stable. She repeats the same pattern for the second verse and chorus before going to the very front of the stage with her dances and fully joins them in choreography and allows the backing track to take care of the final chorus. She finishes the performance posing with her hips to the side like her dancers.
Host: “Sticky out now on all major streaming platforms including Flux and out on iTunes now!”

despy and dweebz like this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:08 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 S290847g
Victoria Monet x Evasion FM

June 19th, Free EUR (also in France)
Victoria Monet drops by Evasion FM for a quick radio interview discussing a variety of topics like musical direction and things she looks forward to in her career.

Victoria on her musical direction
I’m really a fan of classic r&b from the 80s and 90s so I take some of my inspiration from those sources. I feel like recently, there’s more music in every genre than ever so i want to make sure I have a distinct sound that I can call my own and so, even though I take the biggest influence from classic r&b I don’t want to credit one style of sound and I want to take from a lot of places so that I can create my own classic sound. That’s why the next single I plan on dropping will also be rnb but definitely not the same style as Sticky.

Victoria on things she looks forward to in her career
I am looking forward to hopefully collaborating with other artists whether that be for songwriting or for actual songs. I also look really forward to getting to perform my songs for the masses. I’ve said this a lot before, but it's such a euphoric feeling when you present your own art to the world. The feeling you have after a performance you were proud of is priceless! Another thing I look forward to is award shows! While I don’t want to make music for the purpose of winning awards I have talked to artists I’ve written for after they’ve won awards and you can see how proud and happy they are and so, I guess I really want to get a taste of that feeling as I have never had the opportunity to get it until now!
“Sticky is out now on iTunes and Flux!”

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:09 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Og_image_lwkr
Kelly + Ryan x Victoria Monet

June 22nd Paid US
Kelly: Now, we have a special guest here on the show!
Ryan: to perform her new hit single “Sticky” give it up for the amazingly talented Victoria Monet!
Victoria is wearing a green, black, and white nike tracksuit with her hair straight down for this performance. She also styled it with diamond stud earrings. She starts the performance in the centre of the stage holding onto the mic while it is still on the mic stand. She has her eyes closed for the first chorus and most of the first verse before opening her eyes, looking forward at the audience and having more emotion while she performs. She then takes the mic off the stand and moves forward to the front of the stage and throws the nike jacket in the audience revealing a black tank top tucked into her pants. She then dances with the backup dancers for the second chorus choreography. For the bridge, the dancers begin to stand still while Victoria softly sings the bridge. For the final chorus, Victoria focuses on belting the vocals while her dancers engage in the choreo. She finishes the performances blowing a kiss to the audience.
Ryan: Victoria Monet with a stellar performance. Sticky is out now on iTunes and all major streaming services including Flux!

beysus
beysus

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:13 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 EgWMaMb

Camila Cabello on 106.7 Lite fm
June 25th | US | Free Radio Promo
1st article for week of June 19th
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Litefm_706x230_0

Earlier today (June 25th), Camila Cabello appeared on New York City’s #1 variety radio station as part of the pre-release promotion for her upcoming debut single “She Loves Control”.

With this being the first time Camila is dropping music outside of her former girl group, Fifth Harmony, the host asked how she feels about going solo: “It feels like I’m hitting the reset button on my life. I spent 7 years in Fifth Harmony, most of which were essential teen years, and all those years taught me so much about myself. It gave me the chance to do what I love, creating music, and touring the world. But now, I’m going to do that all by myself. I don’t have 4 amazing girls; and I truly mean amazing, I love all of them; to share this experience with. It’s a mixed back of emotions. I can now freely create music that speaks to my genuine emotions, not needing to water it down for the benefit of others.”, Camila said before taking a long pause. She continued, “However, stepping into my own is scary. Yes, I built the best fans in the world with Fifth Harmony, but that doesn’t mean they’re automatically going to love my solo music. I’m doing a whole new sound, a new image. It’s a risk, but one I am dying to make and stick by.”

Moving on, the host asked Camila to describe her upcoming single “She Loves Control”: “It’s the perfect summer song in my opinion. There’s a chilling Latin inspired guitar riff played throughout the song, especially on the bridge, that just gives off the perfect summer vibes. The track is sassy, but I mean that in the best way possible. I wrote the song about a period in my life when I had to lift myself up and take control of my life.”, she continued, “There’s often a negative connotation with women taking charge and being assertive, people call us a bitch or bossy when we do so. But I strongly believe that there is no better person to be in charge than a woman. Although the song was written sometime back, it’s kinda fitting to my current situation. By going solo I’m taking control of my life. Not letting other people make decisions for me. And I love it!”, she finished off with a laugh.

Following the interview, the host reminded the listeners that Camila Cabello’s debut single “She Loves Control” is out everywhere at midnight.

beysus
beysus

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:17 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Image0

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:18 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 The_Kelly_Clarkson_Show_logo_2019
Victoria Monet x The Kelly Clarkson Show

June 22nd, US Free (pre-recorded)
Kelly: Here to perform her new single Sticky give it up for the amazingly talented Victoria Monet
Victoria stands at the middle of the stage wearing a large jean jacket and loose mom jeans. She waves and blows kisses to the audience before assuming her starting position and the music begins to play. She begins to sing the first chorus of the song while standing in the same position and doing different hand gestures while she sings for emphasis. She continues to do this for the first verse and second chorus as well. Then, for the second verse she begins to move around the stage while still doing not much dancing besides the hand gestures she does while she sings. For the bridge, she goes to the front of the stage and there is only a small circle of light that illuminates her while she sings the bridge and the chorus. She goes back to the back of the stage and puts her mic back into the stand while blowing kisses at the audience.
Kelly: Sticky is out now on iTunes and Flux!

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:19 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 1758_full-frontal-sam-bee-lrg
Victoria Monet x Samantha Bee

June 23rd. Paid US
Victoria Monet drops by the Samantha Bee show to discuss the creation of her recent single,  and to discuss future career and life plans.
Victoria on her single Sticky
The reason I chose to release Sticky as my lead was because it was one of the first songs I created that I chose to keep almost as soon as I created it. There were lots of songs that I have written and enjoyed that I ultimately decided to give away to other artists but with Sticky, it was the first time I remembered where I liked the song too much to give it away. The subject matter is not anything especially deep but I just feel it encompassed my lyrical style and I had a great vision for how the song would sound!

Victoria on future career and life plans
I have a lot of songs ready for my new album and I have been eliminating songs that I don’t think fit the vision but I feel like my opinions change all the time. Songs have different periods where you LUV them and then there are periods where you think it's the worst thing you’ve ever created and so, while I definitely have a tracklist, it is by NO means final. As for career plans beyond my debut album, I really want to be remembered beyond my songwriting days. I want to be known as a respected and successful recording artist that others look up to. I don’t see an age where I decide I will retire and I see myself making music until the day I die! As for life in general, I’m just going to take it as it comes. There’s no reason to stress and have high expectations so that you’re not filled with regret or fear about something happening or not happening!

beysus, despy and dweebz like this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:36 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 5e3c8c2f3a27929438f5aacd?ops=gravity(%22center%22),contain(740,416),quality(65)
Victoria x KOST FM
June 23rd US Free
Victoria calls into KOST-FM  to have a quick chat and spill some tea on the Sticky Music Video.
Victoria on her meteoric rise to fame
I have never been as shocked as I was to see Sticky debut #12 on the billboard hot 100! I didn’t even expect it to chart on its first week and I am already top 15. I want to thank my fans from the bottom of my heart for this support! I’m going to work extra hard now to repay this massive favour that they’ve done for me. I don’t plan on this being the end though, i’m gonna keep fighting until I hit #1! Sadly, I don’t have a name for my fanbase yet but I’ll be taking suggestions from my fans directly on twitter!
Victoria on the sticky music video.
I don’t want to spill too much information about the video but I will be giving some tidbits on what I want the music video to be centered around. I don’t know if you saw the single cover but it had a crystal ball around it. I want to do something centered around being a psychic and trying to find out future information about my relationship but being unable to. The relationship is so sporadic that even a psychic can’t tell the future. Well, that’s the idea but I’m gonna build on it and add some really cool scenes to make it really good! You only get one first impression so I’m gonna give it all I’ve got!

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:37 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 M_Countdown_2018_Logo
Victoria Monet x M! Countdown

June 25th KOR Paid
Victoria Monet drops by the M! Countdown show while on her promotional run through South Korea. She performs her new single Sticky!
Victoria is wearing an emerald coloured tank top with matching heels and high waisted jeans. She also has on an emerald jacket with lots of fur that covers her shoulders. She has a head-worn microphone so that she can engage in choreography with her dancers while still singing to maintain the style of performances that are usually performed on M! Countdown. Victoria and her two dancers start with fast choreography for the verses while moving around the entire stage. Then, for the chorus, they begin having slow and sensual choreography and two more dancers on each side begin to pop out to do the choreography with the dancers. She continues with the same pattern for the rest of the performance but changes the chorus choreography for the final performance. The performance finishes with Victoria’s hands on her hips and the camera zooming into her face into the distance while breathing through her mouth.
“Sticky out now on Flux!”
The performance is also immediately uploaded to the video section of Victoria’s Flux page.

beysus, despy and dweebz like this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:43 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Show_Champion_Logo
Victoria x Show Champion

June 25th KOR Free
Victoria drops by Show Champion to perform her new hit single Sticky.
Victoria is wearing a bronze bodysuit while the backup dancers behind are wearing brown shirts with brown skirts. The background is all pink with props that make it look like the backdrop is dripping a pink liquid and the word “sticky” is placed into the backdrop. The song begins and Victoria and her dancers stand perfectly still while she sings and the production isn’t there. Then, halfway through the first chorus, the production kicks in and the dancers (including victoria) begin to move around the stage engaging in the sticky choreography. For the choruses, they go back to slow sensual dance moves while the verse is much more high energy. This performance again has two backup dancers approaching from each side of the stage halfway through the song to aid in the choreography from that point forward. Victoria strikes a pose to finish her performance but quickly begins to laugh at herself as the camera zooms into her face.
“Sticky out now on Flux!”
The performance is also immediately uploaded to the video section of the Flux charts on Victoria’s page.

beysus and dweebz like this post

beysus
beysus

Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:18 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 5 Image0

despy likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum