Create A Label
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAL: Season 1

+9
TattooedHeart
Venti
dweebz
dan
ChampionCynthia
ACT2
Jonnyy
hammer
beysus
13 posters
Go down
TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: CAL: Season 1

Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:28 pm
Victoria x The Real
Wednesday, June 17th - US Free
Victoria stops by The Real for her promotional run of her debut single ‘Sticky’
Interviewer: Today, we have a special guest with us, give it up for Victoria Monet!
Victoria: Thank you for having me, I’ve watched this show more times than I can count so it feels surreal to actually be here!
Interviewer: That’s so nice of you! Now, lets talk about you! How did you go from songwriting for some of the world’s biggest artists to become an artist of your own? Tell us the story.
Victoria: Well, I just felt like after writing for a long time for other people, I wanted to be able to represent the songs that I write. I never fully got used to having other artists talking about the songs I wrote and I would feel even weirder when others interpret my songs differently but I can never give the interpretation of the writer. The label that chose to sign me is one that is also new but I’ve known the CEO for a long time and so, we both decided to bet on one another! Me by helping her run a label and her by helping me start my own music career!
Interviewer: That’s such an interesting story! Do you see yourself still writing for other artists?
Victoria: Oh definitely. I think there’s nothing wrong with needing help to turn your emotions into poetry and so if an artist ever needs help with that I would be more than happy to help! It takes time to become better at that!
Interviewer: That’s true! Sadly, we’re out of time but we would LUV to have you on once again. For now, remember to stream Sticky on Flux and other streaming services.
TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:29 pm
Victoria x MTV News
Thursday, June 18th - US Free
Victoria Monet stops by MTV News to perform her new single Sticky.
Victoria begins this performance in the crowd and slowly walks to the very middle of the room where the stage lies. She does this while the production is slowly fading in and makes it to the middle just in time to begin singing the intro of the song. This performance is much more hyped and less subdued than some of her first performances as the energy of the crowd is much higher than in other shows. She dances and vibes to the music as she sings with a large smile the entire time. The stage itself is quite small so there is not much room for her to move around and so she just turns to different sides of the room for the different parts of the song to engage the crowd equally. She finishes the performance laughing and thanking the audience for being so hype!
Host: Sticky out now! You can stream on Flux and other streaming services!

Venti likes this post

TattooedHeart
TattooedHeart

Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:44 pm
Victoria x  WKQI-FM
Sunday, June 14th - Free US Radio
Interviewer: Today, we have new and upcoming artist Victoria Monet calling into our show! How are you Victoria?
Victoria: I’m doing good! I’m so honoured to be on your show today, thank you for having me!
Interviewer: The pleasure is mine. Let’s talk about your new single, sticky! You’ve said that it is about someone who has a “sticky” personality that you can’t get enough of. Is there a specific someone you had in mind while writing it?
Victoria: It may seem like a lie but no! I guess I wrote the song about anyone who has gone through this feeling before. If I’m being honest, that connection doesn’t even need to be strictly romantical. It’s just about someone who has this magnetic feel that makes you never want to leave regardless of if they are good or bad for you. I’m sure that is something everyone has experienced before.
Interviewer: What’s been your favourite part of being a recording artist?
Victoria: I think it would be the recognition piece. I always knew signing up to be a songwriter that you would not get the same recognition the singer would get but I guess, I began to grow tired of not getting recognition and praise. Not that I believe you need the opinions of others to appreciate what you do but that acknowledgement does feel amazing! I also like being able to talk more about my songs in interviews. Being a songwriter, you didn’t really have the platform to talk about what you meant by a specific lyric and you just had to let everyone go with their own interpretations!
Interviewer: Well we hope to see the other songs you will be releasing soon. If they’re anything near the quality sticky was, we will be continuing to tune in! Keep up the great work! Sticky is out now on all streaming services including Flux.
Victoria: Thanks again for having me!
dweebz
dweebz

Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:36 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Xp5vAVv
The Graham Norton Show 1/8
Friday, June 19, 2020
UK

Host
: Welcome back everyone, today we have a special guest with us. Her song is souring through the charts and by now we all are starting to talk about this person, please welcome Florence!

FLORENCE ON HER MUSIC
You know, my music is very personal to me. In fact, the first song that I released “Only If For A Night” is very personal. I love poetry and that is how a lot of my songs start out as, they start out as poetry. Then I ask myself if it is something that needs to be heard, if so then I try to add a melody to it. Obviously sometimes words or lines have to change, but for the most part a lot of my songs are their original poems. It’s so cool to work with a producer who can make these songs come to life.

FLORENCE ON HER LOVE LIFE
Well, love is something that may need to be put on pause for right now. I have been in love, and let’s just say it has been a rubbish relationship. Men are trash, haha Mi just joking. But the relationship turned out to be sour and with all that hurt and pain I felt because of the breakup I obviously wrote about it because I love to revisit my pain hahah. But yes, there is a song in the making that is surrounded by that experience. It’s a power anthem compared to this first song and I can’t wait for you all to hear it.

FLORENCE ON HER BRITISH VOGUE COVER
It came out so perfect, whoever did that with the cover really is a genius. This was obviously my first magazine photoshoot and it was so much fun to do this. The print on it kind of made me cry. It read “The Future Issue, Starring Florence Welch” and I just thought, wow, little ole’ me making it to British Vogue, like does it get any better than that?

Host: Wow, thank you so much Florence, when we come back, Florence will be performing her new single, “Only If For A Night”

PERFORMANCE OF “ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT”
As the music starts, Florence begins the first verse and she a slow and stoic with her movements. When the loud boom of the pre-chorus starts, Florence makes a fist with both of her hands and raises them up making an L-shape with her arms. While singing and holding this stance, Florence’s body is moving in a circular motion. Her posture could resemble a Greek god. As the second verse comes up, Florence picks up the mic from the mic stand and races to the left side of the stage. She continues the song and makes her way through the whole band. When the bridge of the song comes, Florence is at the very front of the stage and is singing very softly. When the chorus comes back again, she pops back up and is all over the stage. By the end of the song, Florence is back in the middle of the stage and as the audience is applauding her she says “To all my US friends and fans, happy Juneteenth, cheers!”

CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Flofooter2

Last edited by dweebz on Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Venti
Venti
Admin
https://loonycal.forumotion.com

Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 19-06-2020vjjro-gsimage
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:51 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Bt8NGyV

Venti likes this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:39 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 D8f13a10
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:39 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Z1wFf2s

Hailee performs "Love Myself" on Friday Joy Package 금요일 금요일 밤에
(South Korea, Free)
Friday, June 19

CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 300px-Friday_Joy_Package

"Former actress into breakout western pop star Hailee Steinfeld is here at the studio today to perform her debut single "Love Myself" for our South Korean audience! Everyone give it up for her!

As the camera cuts to Hailee, she is seen sitting on a stool. The stool is tall and white. The set lighting is low and dark, but her outfit is shining. Hailee is wearing a bright red jumpsuit with the Korean flag bejeweled on the jacket. However, the regular version of Love Myself isn't playing. Hailee is performing an acoustic version of the record. As Hailee's guitar player started playing Love Myself, Hailee kept looking at the camera singing the new version. The acoustic version showcased Hailee's dominating vocals more, as her beautiful vocals dominated the entire studio. Some vocal highlights were doing Love Myself's bridge and last chorus. During the bridge, she hit a registered Bb5. As well as at the end of the last chorus, Hailee let out a huge belt again and the live audience went into a roar. At the end of the performance, Hailee spoke Korean, saying Thank You, which is 감사합니다.

Hopefully this acoustic version is available for Hailiens soon!"
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:52 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 GYpMR38
ACT2
ACT2

Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:31 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Channel955logo
Ava Max X WKQI-FM
FRIDAY | June 19th | Free US Radio

On Friday, June 19th Ava Max stopped by WKQI-FM in Detroit to kick off her promotional campaign for her debut single "Sweet But Psycho"
Host: Hello everyone listening, today we have a new and upcoming artist in the studio please welcome Ava Max welcome to the studio!
Ava: oh thank you very happy to be here, it's my first radio interview so I'm very nervous
Host: well there's nothing to be nervous about sweetie and speaking of sweeties your debut single Sweet But Psycho is out now today! we've been playing it all morning its such a good pop tune! could you tell us how you are feeling now? and what is the song about?
Ava: well this may sound cliche but it truly feels like a dream. like to be apart of a label and release my own music like I'm truly out of words to describe how lucky I feel because you know in this industry lots of artists come and go and some are signed to very bad labels and are chained to some crazed managers who think they are someone like Ariana Grande's manager or something and keep the artist chained so yeah I just feel very lucky!. and you know the song is about a girl who is misunderstood in a relationship. She thinks she’s going out of her mind and psycho. But in reality, she’s just a strong, independent female. In the end, the guy loves all of her sides both sweet & the psycho (as he likes to call it).
Host: what a great message! we wish you the best of luck Ava with your career and listeners don't forget to pick up her debut single "Sweet But Psycho" & also available for streaming on Flux.
ACT2
ACT2

Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:02 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 WAJZlogo2013
Ava Max X JAMZ 96.3
FRIDAY | June 19th | Free US Radio (Call In)

On Friday, June 19th Ava Max called into JAMZ 96.3 to talk about her new single debut "Sweet But Psycho"

Host: hello everybody your listening to JAMZ 96.3 and today we have a new up and coming artist calling in today, hello Ava Max!
Ava: Hi! how are you?
Host: I'm doing very good thank you for asking! Ava you just released your debut single how are you feeling?
Ava: I'm truly over the MOON like I can't even begin to say how I feel to be apart such a loving and understanding label. it just feels so good
Host: and the song is a very pure 100% pop track and its very good! can you tell us about the message of the track?
Ava: thank you! you know this song is funny because I’m not at all calling women psycho actually. That’s not something to joke about. For me, psycho in the song means she’s being called a psycho, but she’s strong, and she’s being herself, and she’s being vulnerable. She’s showing all of her sides, and the guy still loves her. it's basically an anthem for women being themselves as authentically as possible in a relationship and it is definitely not at all making fun of women and them standing and holding their ground in a relationship so just wanted to clear that up before anyone tries to twist the meaning of the song haha
Host: well glad you cleared that up! and thank you for joining us Ava we wish you the best of luck! don't forget to pick up her debut single "Sweet But Psycho" & also available for streaming on Flux.
beysus
beysus

Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:13 pm
Camila Cabello’s Record Label FURIOUS at Normani
TMZ.COM
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 25328178-0-image-a-24_1582909880045

Smell that? A new beef is brewing.

This past Tuesday, former Fifth Harmony member Normani announced her the release of her debut solo single, Link Up, out June 19th. If this move seemed unexpected to you, it’s because it was.

According to our sources, Normani was not planning to release any music for months! “Link Up” was a rushed release, with the song being uploaded to streaming service Flux & iTunes HOURS LATE! “Why rush the single?”, you might ask. One reason: Camila Cabello.

Camila, another former Fifth Harmony member, was scheduled to release her own debut solo single today. Atlantic Records, her esteemed record label, had already begun contacting radio stations & Flux to plan out promotion, our sources confirm. This is how Normani’s camp found out about Camila’s plans and decided to steal Camila’s moment.

Our sources at Atlantic Records say that the label is FURIOUS with Normani’s camp, and are severing all relations with her record label, TOP DAWG ENTERTAINMENT.

As for Camila, the word is she feels extremely betrayed by Normani, someone that she considered a sister.

At this time, there is no word on the new release date of Camila’s debut solo single.

Could the two former members find themselves battling out at the top of the charts soon? Stay tuned to TMZ for further updates and more celebrity news.

Venti likes this post

hammer
hammer

Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:46 pm
Rarity has announced her anticipated debut single

CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 AlAPUV8f

She shared the cover art for the single!

CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Downhill-From-here

jackgrande
jackgrande

Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:41 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Billbo16

Shawn Mendes for Billboard Magazine
June 20th, 2020 (US - Tier 3)

Excerpt from the interview:

Earlier this month online music sensation Shawn Mendes did the unexpected. Rumours of his professional big label debut had fans worried he’d sacrifice his craft for sell out 2009 Justin Bieber-esque pop, however he defied expectations. Bursting onto the scene with his blaring synth-pop hit, fittingly titled ‘MY MY MY!’, our cover star looks to have his eyes set on chart domination.

Shawn On Who He Is

So I grew up in Ontario in Canada, where music was always a big part of my life. I just loved singing so threw myself into any school play or club I could find, it wasn’t until my late teens when I started writing. I started to play small shows at open mic events and uploading stuff online, that’s when it really started to pick up. So now here I am! 

Shawn On The Single
I'm so glad people are loving it so far, it was definitely nerve wracking but I knew my fans would love it. It was exciting for me to let people hear my voice and lyrics against a big production as with what I used to upload online, I was just sat with my guitar and piano. This is what’s been so satisfying, actually being able to go into a studio and tell a producer my lyrics and melodies and seeing the song transform from there.

Shawn On The Album and Where He Sees Himself In The Future

I worked with Oscar (Görres) on a lot of the album actually, so expect more bops. Release date? I can’t say much about that, you’ll have to keep an eye out on my socials… *laughs* And of course I’d love to be playing shows all around the world, still releasing music for years to come, but I won’t get too comfortable yet! I’m here to work hard.

~

Shawns Debut Single 'MY MY MY!' Is Out Now

dweebz likes this post

dweebz
dweebz

Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:10 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 FLORENCE-BANNERnew
Planet Rock Radio 2/8 (FREE)
Saturday, June 20, 2020
UK

Host
: Hello Rockers, welcome back to Planet Rock Radio, I am your host and today we have a newbie hot on the scene of music. Her name is Florence Welch, but goes by Florence. Hey Florence!

FLORENCE ON WHO SHE IS
Hello everyone, thank you for that introduction. Yeah, my name is Florence Welch, but for my music it is titled under just Florence. I just like it better that way. The whole mysterious one name thing has always sounded better to me. But um, I am from a small town in South London. I went to school for music and always thought I would be a producer or songwriter. I love to sing but the whole spotlight and center stage thing just did not fit me. Or so I thought.

FLORENCE ON HER FIRST WEEK OF FAME
Well, the streaming and iTunes charts have been released and I did so f*cking well. I didn’t know that many people in the UK would be listening to little ole’ me. It is touching and humbling that people take the time out of their day to listen to me when they would have been listening to someone else. Wow, it's so mind boggling. But I have been able to travel throughout the UK performing at various places and the highlight being the Graham Norton Show. Just wow, who would have thought it would be me, Florence.

FLORENCE ON HER MUSIC
The music really does jump through a few genres. Ever since I was a child, I never wanted to be put in a box or labeled as one thing. So, when I write and produce my music, that same mentality just bled into the music. I am glad it did because I think it makes my music so much more interesting than some straight up pop track. But then again, that is just my opinion.

Host: Well, you are right Florence, here at Planet Rock Radio, we aren’t the biggest fan on straight up pop, but “Only If For A Night” is something so much more than that. Congratulations on your first week, and here is “Only If For A Night” by Florence.

ACT2
ACT2

Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:04 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 5e66d16a487bc47c1a6d1669?ops=gravity(%22center%22),contain(740,416),quality(65)
Ava Max X KIIS-FM
SATURDAY | June 20th | PAID US Radio
On Friday, June 19th Ava Max joins KISS FM in LA to talk about her new single "Sweet But Psycho" & her unique hair

Host: hello everybody you're listening to KISS FM live from Los Angeles and today we have a wonderful guest with us new and upcoming artist Ava Max! who just released her new debut single "Sweet But Psyco" Ava welcome to the studio!
Ava: hello oh my god hi! thank you for having me
Host: well we are happy to have you here and you know the first thing that struck me when you came is your hairstyle and like I think it's super cool! but how did you come up with it?
Ava: haha well the story is a bit embarrassing but, basically I was making cookies and I put them in the over and I thought about cutting my hair while the cookies were baking and I cut only one side of my hair like that and I smelled something burning from the kitchen and I FORGOT about the cookies so I ran back to turn the over off and I just cut one side off at the time so the cookies were dead and burnt but then I looked in the mirror and saw how my hair looked and I thought 'oh this looks cool' and it stuck!
Host: did you make a new batch of cookies?
Ava: GOD NO haha
Host: haha, well on the topic of unique things your new single was released yesterday and it's such a bop! could you tell us what it's about?
Ava: This song it’s funny, it’s like the guys kinda mocking her, she’s kinda feeling psycho because of the guy in the relationship. She’s not psycho. I’m not at all, calling women psycho, actually. That’s not something to joke about. For me, psycho in the song means she’s being called psycho, but she’s strong, and she’s being herself, and she’s being vulnerable. She’s showing all of her sides, and the guy still loves her. That for me shows that in the song, but you have to dig a little deeper. As women, ever since we were little, we were told how to think, how to dress, how to act. I don’t think it’s okay. So for me, when I hear this song, I’m just like, “Look, we are not psycho, as much as the guys”.
Host: thank you for joining us Ava we wish you the best of luck! don't forget to pick up her debut single "Sweet But Psycho" & also available for streaming on Flux.
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:03 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 MkQ8bgS

Hailz performs "Love Myself" on Video Star 아는 형님
(South Korea, Free)
Saturday, June 20

CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 250px-Video_Star

Today on the show we have a worldwide phenomenon that's breaking records globally, and she's completely new to the music business! This is Hailee Steinfeld, and her debut single..."Love Myself".

As the first verse of Love Myself begins, Hailee sings to the camera faced to her. She is wearing a black BTS shirt and ripped jean shorts, with white Nike shoes. Then she says a specific first verse three times until transitioning into the chorus. "Man I love myself and I don't need anyone else!" (x3). There was no background music when she said this, until she went into the chorus. The instrumental started again as she sung the explosive chorus. As the second verse began, Hailee saw a Korean flag being held by one of the live audience members. Steinfeld then went into the audience, got it from the attendee, and wrapped the flag around her in glory as she began the last chorus. Hailz made her way down to the stage to end her debut single performance, saying "I love me!" as she held the flag up high.

Last edited by Jonnyy on Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:08 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 FTDkS40
Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:24 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 MkQ8bgS

Hailee performs Love Myself on Brazilian Talk Show "Jovem Pan Morning Show"
(Latin America, Free)
Sunday, June 21

CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Morning-show-jovem-pan-iMUgqp95aC6.1400x1400

Young actress turned into bonified pop star Hailee Steinfeld is here today to perform her debut single "Love Myself"  for us today! She also her a message for her father this Father's Day while on her global promo run, the message is that "I love you very much, this day and performance is for you Dad." This is Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld!

The stage is bright by the lighting dimming on Hailee. Hailee is wearing a green jumpsuit or tracksuit appareled by Nike, and her dad pictured on it. This "Love Myself" performance is dedicated to her father it seems. As she begins the song, she is turned opposite of the camera. She sings the her debut single until when the chorus is supposed to hit. Hailee sks the live audience: "does everyone love themselves?" The audience uproars into saying yes. Steinfeld then sings the anthem driven chorus loudly and proudly. Hailee also debuts new choreo while singing the 2nd verse. The choreo slows down as Hailee goes into the bridge, and vocalizes beautifully. Hailee smiles into the camera as she finishes the last chorus.
ACT2
ACT2

Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:47 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Z100-logo

Ava Max X Z100
SUNDAY | June 21th | PAID US Radio

On Sunday, June 21st Ava Max joins Z100 in New York through the phone to talk about her new single "Sweet But Psycho"

Host: Good morning everyone! I hope everyone listening is having a great day today cause we have a new up and coming artist Ava Max! who just released her new debut single "Sweet But Psycho" Ava welcome to the studio! at least through facetime haha
Ava: Hahaha thank you for having me virtually into your studio wish I was in New York
Host: well the next time you are here you are more than welcome to come by the studio! so, Ava, you released your new song "Sweet But Psycho" and it's like a POP pop song like its really good, I've been wondering what the song is about are you calling like women psycho? or is like Psycho a metaphor for something deeper?
Ava: you know it’s like the guy is kinda mocking the woman, she’s feeling psycho because of the guy in the relationship. but She isn't psycho. I’m not at all calling women psycho, actually. For me, psycho in the song means she’s being called psycho, but she’s strong, and she’s being herself, and she’s being vulnerable. She’s showing all of her sides, and the guy still loves her. As women, ever since we were little, we were told how to think, how to dress, how to act. I don’t think it’s okay. So for me, when I hear this song, I’m just like, “Look, we are not psycho, as much as the guys”.
Host: Well thank you for clearing it up! & thank you for joining us Ava we wish you the best of luck! don't forget to pick up her debut single "Sweet But Psycho" & also available for streaming on Flux.
dweebz
dweebz

Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:38 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 FLORENCE-BANNERnew
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 XAmAsjN

British Glamour 3/8 (FREE)
Sunday, June 21, 2020
UK

FLORENCE ON BEAUTY

I feel like beauty comes in so many different ways. In my life, I think I have always gravitated towards the things that make you think. I do not think that beauty has to be something that is sexy, something that shows a lot of skin, I just think that today, beauty is something that makes you pause and think about its beauty. It's quite spectacular actually. When I see something that sparks beauty be it a person, male or female, or anything they identify as. It could be on object, like clothing or jewelry. Beauty evokes thought and I feel like that is important.

FLORENCE ON FASHION
My fashion isn’t for everyone, and I know that already. I like to stick out. I do not find any pleasure in myself if I am the same as someone else, and maybe that is why my music sounds so different compared to a lot of what is out there. Fashion is trying things from the past and things that you can find in the store today. I feel like we something drop things in fashion from the past that should never have been dropped or things that should be picked back up. Fashion is so important to me. I get to show who I am auditory through my music, but visually, I get to show who I am through my fashion.

FLORENCE ON MUSIC (ONLY IF FOR A NIGHT)
That song really shows who I am. It’s a song about a dream I had with my late grandmother who took her life by jumping down a balcony. I was not born yet so I never had a conversation with her before she expired, so you can only imagine how striking this dream was to me. The song came out last week and we are now in the works of releasing a music video next month, it is going to be something very special. I cannot wait!

Jonnyy
Jonnyy

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:49 am
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 VVv9jyn

Hailee Steinfeld creates the #LoveMyselfChallenge, takes over TikTok US account
(United States, Free)
Monday, June 22

CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Maxresdefault

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NEW YORK CITY, New York --- Hailee Steinfeld created the #LoveMyselfChallenge on TikTok's United States account this morning.

The dance was also uploaded on Hailee's personal account afterwards, being available for millions of users to see.

Steinfeld was booked for a pre-recorded performance on the platform, but instead took the opportunity to showcase a dance.

The dance has about ten steps, all that are simple and kid friendly. This dance is literally "Everyone" rated by TikTok officially.

With Love Myself playing for 15 seconds in the background, Hailee had to upload multiple videos of instruction on the accounts she had control of.

First, Steinfeld instructed the the watchers to create a heart with their hands.

"The heart needs to be completely formed to get it right," Steinfeld stated in the instruction clips.

Afterwards, with the heart, your motion with your arms need to go side to side from each side of the body while you're basically 2 stepping.

Then, you breakout and start randomly dancing to the background track as shown in the Love Myself music video.

The second to last step is to pause and look at the camera fiercely and confident, as Hailee states that's what the single is truly about, moreso this step is centered around hairography.

As the end of the 15 second track ends (available on TikTok,) Hailee wants the users to throw a heart up in the sky when the track plays "I love me!" at the end.

The completed challenge and instruction clips are now available on Tiktok's official United States account and Hailee's personal TikTok as well.

The #LoveMyselfChallenge will also be featured at the top of TikTok's Discover page for the entire week.

© 2020 Virgin Records, an imprint of Universal Music Group Inc.
dan
dan

Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:42 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 GnEjvom

JUNE 22: SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT BRUNCH

Today, June 22nd, Sony Music Entertainment hosted its annual Brunch Party in New York City, which gathered all the CEOs and staff of the group's labels as well as some of the most prominent stars under their rosters. The attendees included Hide Out Records' pop sensation Katy Perry, who announced during a toast she will be releasing new music in early July, and OVO Sound star (and CEO) Drake, whose new single is expected in the upcoming weeks, as reported by OVO News. 

Artists and attendees all spent a great time catching up with one another, while spilling some details about what's to come from them in the upcoming months. In fact, SME likes to host this annual event as a way for labels to present their projects and an opportunity for business to be made. 

As part of the gathering, Ava Max (from HAUS Records) performed an acoustic rendition of her recently released debut single "Sweet But Psycho", which the audience loved and applauded. That was not the only performance of the day, as Starlight Records' Victoria Monét presented her sultry hit "Sticky" to the audience, who received it just as well.

The event concluded with a speech from Sony Music Entertainment CEO Rob Stringer, who expressed his gratitude towards artists and staff alike for yet another year of hard work and success, while wishing the best of luck to those currently or soon releasing new projects.

ACT2, beysus and Breakdown like this post

jackgrande
jackgrande

Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:07 pm
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 Maxres13

Z-100 Radio Interview with Elvis Duran (US)
June 22nd, 2020
Paid (Tier 4)

Host: So our next guests new song we’ve been playing all week long, please welcome Shawn Mendes!

Shawn: Hi thank you for having me!

Host: You’re welcome! I must tell you every time we’ve played the track, My My My!, we’ve had an amazing response on twitter from listeners and fans alike. They’ve not stopped requesting!

Shawn: That makes me so happy to hear that! It’s still surreal hearing myself on the radio, or to even be here in fact.

Host: As a new artist this must all feel pretty crazy right? I saw you on the cover of Billboard magazine this week too.

Shawn: Yeah its definitely been a whirlwind. It’s weird seeing my face on magazines but I guess I’ll have to get used to that, I’m only just getting started! 

Host: And the cover looks great by the way.

Shawn: Thanks so much! I’m not used to posing for the camera but I think it came out well.

Host: So when it comes to choosing the single, how did you do it?

Shawn: It’s a big responsibility choosing a single, especially when it’s my debut, but if a song gives me that specific feeling I know it’s the one. Obviously the label has a say but if a song gives me that feeling I’m chasing, I can’t describe it,  I’ll go with it. I kinda just went with that process for the album too.

Host: Do you have a date for the album yet, name? I know your fans are desperate.

Shawn: I can’t say anything yet, but just know that it’s coming!

CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 6912_112

Last edited by jackgrande on Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Breakdown
Breakdown

Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:34 pm
Katy Perry posts mysterious Instagram post
CAL: Season 1 - Page 3 67a9e210

beysus, TattooedHeart and dweebz like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: